January 23, 2012

Just some thoughts..

I lie in wait for the day you come
My heart writhes with so much pain
I wish every second that you were here with me
Maybe life would be different
But now it’s just a shade of grey
I ache to hear your voice
I long to see your face
The thought of your touch sends me to agony
Knowing that you’re still not here
I miss you more than words can describe
Yet I don’t believe I know you yet
I’ve waited for you day and night
Knowing that you may never arrive
But if I am to be left alone
Then I pray that I may die quickly
Just the thought of that makes me cringe
You’re not just any guy
You’re special
You hand will fit perfectly in mine
You may drive me crazy
But it’s always for a good reason
You will be easy to love
And hard to forget
Because the day I find you
Will change my life
I will hold in my heart forever

No comments:

Post a Comment