June 25, 2012

Time to be random

Not being at school every day with my ladies depresses me. It's like part of my world was just ripped away on the third of May.

Quite frankly, I don't know what to do with myself. I was never bored or confused about life before. But now it's like wow...what am I going to do with my life? lol

"We were meant to live for so much more...have we lost ourselves?"

Now that wedding season is in full swing, it's easy to get distracted and become overwhelmed with love and happiness. But that's only on weekends.

So the question is, what on earth am I to do the other 5 or 6 days of the week?

I haven't quite come up with a good answer for that. But my days are being filled with editing, music, watching Bones and other instant netflix movies, and the very long process of becoming an organized human being. (ha. ha. ha.)

Right now, I have a few goals.
1. Get a part time job during the week, doing whatever to save up money for a camera and a car.
2. Spend as much time as possible with friends before they go back to school. Which will really depress me when that happens. I will feel like I should go back too.
3. Read 10 books. (that's just this summer)
4. Cook as much of my own food as possible. This isn't too hard. I love cooking. And when you're the only vegetarian in the house, it kinda has to happen anyhow.
5. Finish the Saw movies. 1-3 accomplished..4-7 yet to come.
6. Read the entire Bible.
7. Auction off one of my photos and give the proceeds to medical research or some sort of missions program. Or maybe a kid who has a lot of needs. We'll see..
8. Write a new song. Words and music. Something I really enjoy.

You're probably thinking who the heck am I? lol
My diverse interests often confuse people.
My passions run deep and wide. There is way more to me and no one really understands. But I'm alright with that.

Tomorrow, I shall explore the potential in making almonds into a major food group.

...just kidding.

I love the warm weather. It is so fabulous. I want to move south. (and yes..I know that contradicts my whole life also. lol)

What can I say? I want to make 19 a fabulous year. And that means changes. And lots of them.

Any of you people ever want to hang out, just let me know. ;)

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment