February 27, 2011

This girl's gone country

So if you're friends with me on facebook, you probably know that I like music. Country music especially. I can't recall a time where I didn't like country music, but there was a gap where I didn't listen to any of it. Mostly because I was never in control of the radio. But having my own car has major advantages, including sole control of the radio! :)

When I was younger, we listened to country a lot in the car. And that's where my love for it came from. Then we went through the no radio stage, and now my family is into the k-love stage. But since I drive to school 3 days a week, and to work, I have control of the radio.

I am a HUGE fan of Rascal Flatts and Keith Urban. (and Taylor Swift...but everyone says she doesn't count anymore..>.<) So since I don't actually own any Keith Urban (he is permanently embedded on my youtube account) and my birthday is coming soon...HINT HINT. Okay..anyways. Oh, I can't forget Tim McGraw and Brad Paisley! Classic country music! So here are some of my favorites.












And I know I didn't mention Josh Turner, but this is absolutely my favorite country song EVER.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard K-love is good :) Where I live we have the Q 99.7

    ReplyDelete