May 12, 2012

I'm Not Giving In Now {Day 3}

Because its late, I'm going to make this short. :)

Today I read about the building of the temple. And wow, just the words that describe the details are amazing. To be able to have seen it would have been an honor. Let alone help build it.

I didn't do too much today besides relax. I tend to play scenarios over in my head when I am relaxing. That is one if the things that people say I am very negative for. My brain doesn't believe in happy endings apparently. My dreams are proof of that.

But I believe if everything in life is handed to you perfect, there is never room to improve or correct your faults.

I do wish that life was simpler though. Reading minds would be a great ability to have. I wouldn't always be wondering "what does he really think?"
Or "will she keep that promise?"

God's not like that though. We know what he thinks, and that he always keeps his promises.

But waiting on His timing?? I hate it. But it's one of those things that time can actually help. And I'm learning that with prayers.

Goodnight y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment